Canada’s Instrumentation Leader Since 1946.
Join a strong, growing company! We have a flexible, team oriented approach focused on working together to surpass the expectations of our customersApply now
We seek an individual who will constantly update and maintain our pricing database's integrity.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a full range of benefits. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.Apply
Full Time – Permanent
Reporting to The Vendor Liaison
Do you Love Excel?
We seek an individual who will constantly update and maintain our pricing database’s integrity. This will involve sourcing Price Lists from all our Suppliers, taking each document (which will come in many different formats), converting them into Excel, formatting them, and then uploading them into our pricing database. The ideal candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-moving environment while juggling many tasks – in varying stages of completion. Since we work with a couple of hundred different Suppliers from all over the world, not only does this role require that you will be very organized and detailed, but at the same time, you’ll need to be able to work with many different personalities. A great deal of responsibility comes with this position. The pricing created will be used by all the salespeople in all departments/offices within our company.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
• Keeping in constant communication with all our Suppliers, ensuring we have the most recent information in our database.
• Sourcing and then converting hundreds of Price Lists into Excel, formatting them, and finally uploading them into our database.
• Building and maintaining Custom Hoskin Price Lists.
• Analyzing and cleaning some of our other databases.
• Keeping detailed records through all the stages of all your tasks
• Making sure all the pricing is current and accurate in the system.
• Being the number one connection between our Suppliers and the different departments/offices within Hoskin – regarding all things pricing.
• Keeping detailed records so you can trace your steps in case of discrepancies.
• Work independently while keeping stakeholders updated and apprised as needed.
Leave your mark in a company that’s established and renowned in their field for over 75 years
Hoskin is more than a job, it's a career. We offer unique growth opportunities for you to choose from.
Great benefits for all that life can throw at you and more.
Two brains are better than one. We promote teamwork in all that we do
We give back to our community, to your community.
Join a strong, growing company! We have a flexible, team oriented approach focused on working together to surpass the expectations of our customers.