The Jaw Crusher BB 50 has been specially designed for sample preparation in the laboratory. It is used for the rapid, effective crushing and pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough materials.
The space-saving, dust-tight instrument fits on any laboratory bench and is ideally suited to crush small amounts of sample with large feed sizes gently and without loss. To avoid metallic contamination, the grinding chamber of the jaw crusher is available of ceramic materials. With its digital gap width display and zero point adjustment the jaw crusher BB 50 allows for reproducible results.
alloys, basalt, bones, cement clinker, ceramics, chamotte, coal, coke, construction materials, feldspar, glass, granite, minerals, ores, oxide ceramics, quartz, rocks, silicon, slag, ... continue to application database
- powerful size reduction thanks to 1.1 kW industrial drive
- compact, benchtop instrument
- removable jaw for easy cleaning
- adjustable speed allows adaptation to sample characteristics
- wear compensation with zero-point adjustment
- convenient operating keypad with digital display
- memory for gap width setting
- wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- large fold-back hopper
- automatic wear-out notification