STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- By issuing a purchase order based on an Hoskin quote, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions herein. Prices provided by Hoskin for a quote are applicable for 30 days from the date of the quote. Hoskin may modify the price of any quote if actual or expected delivery of an order is more than 6 months from the date of the
- Shipment terms are FOB Hoskin unless otherwise specified in the
- Order acceptance is subject to credit
- Payment terms are Net 30 days from the date of invoicing. A monthly service charge of one and a half percent (1½%) will be applied against any unpaid balance after the applicable 30
- Changes to an order already accepted by Hoskin may result in additional fees. In the event of a request for change to a pending order, sufficient details will have to be provided in a timely fashion. Hoskin will then advise the client of the costs arising of such changes as soon as possible. The client will then have 30 days to accept such additional costs failing which the request for change will be non-applicable.
- Cancellation of an order will be subject to charges by Hoskin and/or its
- All goods received from Hoskin must be examined immediately upon arrival and any claims arising from damage in transport or to the non-conformity of the goods delivered in relation to the order must be communicated to Hoskin within 5 days of the date of delivery
- Warranties and Returns
- Warranties vary with each manufacturer represented by Standard manufacturers’ warranties apply unless otherwise specified in the quote provided by Hoskin.
- Hoskin will be responsible for returning defective goods to the manufacturer or having such goods repaired within the warranty period. If there is a claim for defective goods within 30 days of delivery, all transportation cost will be incurred by Hoskin. In the event that a claim for defective goods is made more than 30 days after delivery, Hoskin shall incur only the transportation cost for the return to the client of the repaired or replaced
- A Return Authorization issued by Hoskin’s customer service must accompany all goods returned, including those returned under warranty. Hoskin is under no obligations to accept goods returned without prior return
- Return/restocking approval will only be considered for current standard products and within 30 days of
- Returns will be subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee on the sale price of the returned goods. All transportation costs incurred by Hoskin and associated with a return will be charged to the
- The buyer is responsible to ensure that the returned goods are adequately packaged and insured against damage and loss arising from
- Hoskin is under no obligation to honor the warranty on an item that has been damaged, altered, or tampered without the permission of Hoskin is under no obligation to replace or restock an item that has been damaged, altered, or tampered with.
- Hoskin accepts no liability for consequential or indirect loss or damage arising from the use of the goods
- Conditions set forth in a Purchaser’s order are binding only insofar as they do not conflict with the above Hoskin’ conditions of In the event of a conflict, the Hoskin’ conditions of sale shall prevail.
- Estimated delivery dates are on a best effort basis only on the part of
For any further information, please contact us at:
Hoskin Scientific Ltd.
3735 Myrtle Street
Burnaby, BC V5C4E7